What is a CV?
A CV documents your education and career history, as well as highlighting your skills and expertise. Your CV needs to be an accurate reflection of your achievements and successes to give you a good chance to secure the roles you are applying for. A CV will also give any potential employers the first impression of you, therefore, you need to ensure that it is in the best shape.
Why you should get a CV review:
- You can get an evaluation of your CV by an expert
- It can help you stand out from the crowd
- Its an easy, quick process
- It is absolutely free
What is included in TopCv’s evaluation?
We have partnered with TopCV to offer these free CV review/evaluations for our audience, here is what you can expect:
- A confidential review of your CV
- You will get feedback on your CV and how it looks to potential employers, focusing particularly on your experience and skills
- You will also get some pointers on how you can make improvements to secure your next role
Having a CV that presents you in the best way can make a huge difference in your career and can help you secure your dream role.